Hyde Park Neighborhood Council is funded by generous donations made by you. Any donation over $10.00 comes with a one year membership. Thanks in advance for your assistance!
Your privacy is important to Hyde Park Neighborhood Council. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Hyde Park Neighborhood Council collects, and the ways in which Hyde Park Neighborhood Council uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Hyde Park Neighborhood Council may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including pages visited, dates and times visited, tickets printed, etc.)
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including name, email address and other personal information);
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including name, email address and other personal information; and
- any other information that you send to Hyde Park Neighborhood Council.
Using personal information
Hyde Park Neighborhood Council may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you newsletters or marketing communications.
Where Hyde Park Neighborhood Council discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Hyde Park Neighborhood Council may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing of your data
Hyde Park Neighborhood Council will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Hyde Park Neighborhood Council will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
[Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
Cross-border data transfers
[In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.]
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Hyde Park Neighborhood Council is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Hyde Park Neighborhood Council
- by email; or
- by post to: Hyde Park Neighborhood Council
P O Box 8064, Cincinnati, Ohio 45208
This privacy statement
This privacy statement is based on an original template created by website-contracts.co.uk and distributed by freenetlaw.com.
Copyright 2008-2009 by Hyde Park Neighborhood Council